As a part time working mum dashing between workplace and school drop offs & pick ups, some days I don’t time for breakfast or lunch. This is a tasty treat that can really enhance energy level.
So simple – you can add your other favorite dried fruits; and make a large batch and freeze them.
Recipe is as follow:
- 200g dried pitted dates
- 30g cocoa powder
- toasted sesame to garnish (optional)
- dessicated coconut to garnish (optional)
- Blend dates & cocoa in a food processor
- Roll a little mixture with the palm of your hands into a ball
- Garnish with sesame or coconut (optional)