Grilled beef with leek, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sesame oil and apricot jam.
- 500g thinly sliced beef (I preferred chuck steak, trimmed)
- 50g leek or onion, thinly sliced
- 3g ginger, julienned
- 2 clove of garlic, minced
- 50g capsicum, sliced (optional)
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. apricot jam
- black pepper, to taste
- Marinate the meat with all ingredients (except for the capsicum); refrigerate overnight.
- Grill on a hot plate until cooked, add capsicum half way during cooking.