- 1 pack of bak kut teh spices (available in good Asian stores)
- 1 kg pork spare rib, cut into chunky size
- 12 Chinese mushrooms, washed
- 12 cloves of garlic, lightly grilled for a few minutes (under a hot grill)
- 10 pieces of dried logan fruit (to add sweetness, optional)
- a dash of soy sauce
- salt and white pepper to taste
- I used a pressure cooker. Simply add all ingredients (except for soy sauce, salt and pepper) to the pressure cooker, top with approximately 2 liters of water, and cook for 30 minutes.
- Season with a dash of soy sauce, salt and white pepper to taste.
Yum! A lovely meal! Thanks for sharing!
[…] food filled the small space, and what a wonderful place it was. My favorite dishes were the Singapore meat and bone soup, noodles with salmon XO sauce, and fried rice with Indian […]