Chicken liver sauté with ginger, garlic, chili, shallot and oyster sauce.
- Chicken liver 300g, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- a few slice of ginger
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 chili, sliced
- 1 tbsp. oyster sauce
- White pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine (optional)
- Chopped coriander and sesame seeds, to garnish (optional)
- In a frying pan, add some cooking oil, bring it to very hot temperature
- Add sliced ginger, minced garlic, sliced chili, toss lightly;
- Add chicken liver (sliced thinly), toss to brown
- Add oyster sauce, white pepper, sauté until nearly cook; then add a splash of Chinese wine (option).
- Add some sliced shallot/scallion (green part), toss
- Garnish with chopped coriander and toasted sesame seeds