A simple bowl of soba noodles with juicy pearl mushrooms, garlic chive, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Approx. 100g soba noodles
- 20g of garlic chive, sliced
- 150g pearl mushrooms, washed & trimmed
- 2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- cooking oil
- Toasted sesame seeds, to garnish (optional)
- Cook the soba noodles according to instruction on the package – normally boiling for 3-5 minutes; drain & rinse under cold water to refresh, then drain again; add 1 tsp sesame oil & 1 tsp dark soy sauce, toss well
- Heat up some cooking oil in a frying pan; sauté the mushrooms briefly; add sugar, 1 tsp sesame oil and 1 tsp dark soy sauce; toss; add garlic chive; toss and remove from heat.
- Add the sautéed vegetables to the soba noodles; toss
- Garnish with sesame seeds (optional)