(Serve 2 as a FODMAP recipe)
- 1/4 eggplant, approx 80g, diced
- 1/2 zucchini, approx 100g, diced
- 1 small capsicum, approx 150g, diced
- 2 potatoes, approx. 300g, diced
- 10g coriander, chopped
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- seeds from 1 cardamom pod
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- cooking oil
Heat up some cooking oil in a frying pan, add vegetables; toss to coat the vegetables in oil and brown the vegetables slightly; add spices; toss to coat; cook briefly (1-2 minutes).
Transfer the vegetables to a casserole dish with a tight lid – the tight lid will preserve the moisture from the vegetables during cooking; Cook in oven at 180c (360f) for 1 hour.
Serve warm with boiled rice.
This looks fantastic! Such detailed info about FODMAP content, amazing!!
Thanks Rosie. I hope Monash University doesn’t mind me posting their information 🙂 I keep track of the FODMAPs on an excel spreadsheet in the background anyway, thought I’d post the information to be helpful.