Recently our family visited Tokyo to spend our school holiday there. We enjoyed shopping at countless hobby shops, toy stores and rides at the theme parks. We really enjoyed their food, specifically their ginger pork dishes.
Here is my version of the ginger pork.
(Serves 2 as a FODMAP recipe)
- 250g pork scotch fillet (neck), thinly sliced
- 5g of ginger, finely grated
- 2 tsp soy sauce (use a gluten-free soy sauce for a gluten-free option)
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- a pinch of black pepper
- 3 tbsp white wine
- a little cooking oil
- Marinate the meat overnight with all the ingredients except the cooking oil.
- Brush a griddle with a little cooking oil, bring it to high heat; cook the meat on the griddle until ready.