Chicken stir fry with lemongrass, kaffir lime leave, coriander and chili.
(Serves 2 as a FODMAP recipe)
- 250g chicken fillet, sliced
- 1 chili, finely sliced
- 2 inch (approx. 10g) stalk of lemongrass, use the inner white part only, finely chopped (I use kitchen scissor)
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced (optional)
- a few coriander stalks, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2tsp sugar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 5g spring onion / shallot (green part only for a FODMAP recipe), sliced, to garnish
- 5g coriander (leafy part), roughly chopped, to garnish
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- Bring cooking oil to high heat in a frying pan; add chicken and sugar, brown the chicken; add the rest of the ingredients (except for garnish), toss until the chicken is just cooked ; transfer to a serving dish
- garnish with shallot and coriander.